After a shopping filled month of June, I have instigated a self-imposed ban on new purchases during July. I have all the winter clothes I need and I’m going to spend the month enjoying the new stuff I bought in June and trying new ways to wear all my other clothes. It will be a great opportunity to audit the wardrobe and remove the items I have no urge to wear.
HOWEVER July is actually the best month to buy winter clothes if you don’t want to pay full price. I’m kinda wishing I didn’t go so hard so early in the season. Everything is now on sale and despite a few challenges you might encounter in finding the right sizes, it really is a great time to buy things like winter coats, jumpers, dresses, shoes and other accessories. Every store has a sale. And most of them involve significant discounts.
So I have shown rather impressive will power (even if I do say so myself) in pulling together today’s moodboard without clicking the BUY NOW button! I have researched a number of brands and their sales sections and I feel quite happy with what I bring to you for your bargain enjoyment. I was quite impressed by Sportsgirl and Seed in particular. They seemed to have a decent selection of sizes still available and pretty massive discounts.
1. Knox textured jacket WAS $149.95 NOW $69.97 by Sportsgirl;
2. Fairisle adventure sweater WAS $89.95 NOW $27.97 by Sportsgirl;
3. Shaggy snood WAS $49.95 NOW $14.98 by Seed;
4. Aztec wrap cardi WAS $149.95 NOW $48.97 by Sportsgirl;
5. Skinny leather jean belt WAS $49.95 NOW $14.98 by Country Road;
6. Pom pom cap WAS $49.95 NOW $14.98 by Country Road.
7. Tammy leather boot WAS $229.95 NOW $139.95 by Witchery;
8. Lexi loose dress WAS $129.95 NOW $79 by Metalicus;
9. Relaxed camo anorak WAS $149.95 NOW $44.98 by Seed;
10. Milly curve hem dress WAS $99.95 NOW $48.97 by Sportsgirl;
11. Multi stripe block sweater WAS $99.95 NOW $41.97 by Sportsgirl;
12. Soft spot relaxed pant WAS $99.95 NOW $48.97 by Seed.
If you’ve been smart and are now looking to reap these bargain rewards, you should also check out:
Winter bargains to keep the budget monster at bay by Escape With Kids
How to never pay full price for fashion by Style and Shenanigans
Flattering dresses under $90 by I Heart Bargains
So please tell me your winter clothes strategy? Are you sales savvy or do you jump in too early like me? And can someone please buy the pom pom cap and send me a pic