There are lots of beautiful maxi dresses out at the moment. They’re such a great piece for spring. They can be styled up with heels for a fancy occasion or can be kept casual for a BBQ or playdate.
I only own one maxi dress – a bright striped one I picked up at Big W two years ago for just $29. I sometimes struggle with the floaty styles as I prefer a dress with a defined waist. My Big W maxi has a thin rope belt which makes all the difference.
So I’m on the lookout for more maxi goodness this season. I found numerous gorgeous options at Forever New including this tropical inspired one. And it includes a belt – win. If you’re not into strapless, you could add a light cardi / blazer to this outfit. And it definitely works with heels or flats.
1. Ruffle edge 3/4 sleeve cardigan $49.99 by Marco Polo at Birdsnest
2. Jaya tropical maxi dress $99.99 by Forever New
3. Juliette draped jacket in beige $49.95 by Sunny Girl at Birdsnest
4. Coco weave lock clutch $24.95 by Colette Hayman
5. Petite flutterby layered necklace $19.99 by Forever New
6. Chelsea cz surround drop earrings $16.99 by Forever New
7. Resin fan earring $29.95 by Witchery
8. Alexandra mixed bangle set $22.99 by Forever New
9. The Slave in nude $99.99 by Betts Shoes
10. The Santo in silver $99.95 by Nine West
11. Izolla in pink le $129.95 by Nine West
Do you do maxi dresses? How do you like to wear them?