Today I am launching a new page on beachstylemum.com. It’s called BEACH HOME and will regularly feature beach style homewares, furniture, ideas and perhaps an occasional DIY project. I hope you like it.
Have you started to notice the connection between spring fashion and spring homewares? Maybe it’s my highly trained pastel eye but there seems to be an abundance of beautiful pastel and natural coloured homewares coming out and so many of the colours are exactly what I’m seeing on the clothing racks. I love these tones so I thought I’d start the new BEACH HOME page with the following collection of “pastel and natural” homeware heavenlies.
1. Glitz coaster set of 4 $14.95 by Freedom
2. Kaleido teapot in porcelain jade $19.95 by Freedom
3. Twisted table lamp $129 by Freedom
4. Palms canvas wall art $189 by Temple and Webster
5. Seaforth placemat $9.95 by Freedom
6. Mint dawn mist canvas $189 by Temple and Webster
7. Wedge frame set of 3 $49.95 by Country Road
8. Hanneke cushion $49.95 by Country Road
9. Larsen bath towel in mint $29.95 by Country Road
10. Summer leaf queen quilt cover set $149 by Freedom
11. Sigmar cushion $79.95 by Country Road
What’s your favourite homewares piece? Looking to add anything special to your home this spring? Do you like pastels as much as me?