And just like that my obsession with longline cardis has been replaced by floaty pants, boyfriend shorts, off the shoulder dresses and raffia fringed handbags. Spring is on its way and I had a ball collating this week’s moodboard. My spring highlights so far include:
- J Crew now ships to Australia for $10 flat rate (this US store is amazing, I’ve swooned over their clothes for ages and while they are fairly pricey, their sales are good and their summer stock is going on sale now woohoo).
- The early spring picks from Country Road and Seed are divine. Gorgeous colours and gorgeous fabrics.
- Beautiful basics galore plus lots of lovely striped linen tees.
- Spring inspired shoes include lots of lovely peeptoes and mules. Can’t wait to show some toe.
- Welcome back to my life Tencel.
So here are my first picks for the upcoming Spring. The weather forecast for Sydney is looking rather mild for the next week…. bring on the warmer weather!
1. Tencel utility pant $129 by Country Road; 2. Classic slip on shoes $70.50 by Vans at J Crew; 3. Fringed raffia shopper $99.95 by Country Road; 4. Tencel embroidered dress $129.95 by Seed Heritage; 5. Tan mules $59 by Next at Ezibuy; 6. Duo of Tea with the Queen and Primhose Hill $40 by Butter London at The Iconic; 7. Boyfriend short $79.99 by Rusty at Surf Dive n Ski; 8. Palm print T-shirt $69.95 by Country Road; 9. Orange beaded necklace with neon orange tassel $25 by Blue Bungalow; 10. Rib trim tank $89.95 by Seed Heritage.
What Spring inspired items are you looking forward to? Do these items get you in the spring mood?